All of us here at ElderChoice are committed to one another’s success. We recognize that only through collaboration is anything of lasting value established and maintained. For that reason, we put a high importance on selecting only the most exceptional individuals to represent us in the community and to the individuals we support. If you are an individual that is committed to excellence, integrity, and growth and want to learn more about how to join our team, please click on the links below to learn more about the careers we are hiring for or to apply!
Current Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in a career at ElderChoice!
To apply for a position with ElderChoice, please click on the ElderChoice Career Center link below:
We look forward to working with you!
Personal Care Aides
ElderChoice is always accepting applications!! Click below and join the best team of home care professions in CNY. Did you know? ElderChoice offers it’s direct care staff-
- Supportive encouragement and coaching at a local, regional level
- Starting pay: $10.50/hour
- All shifts available; flexible hours
- Earned Paid Time Off and Bereavement Time
- Paid training (initial and on-going)
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- 24/7 support available from a local team member
- $500.00 sign on incentive for pre-certified PCAs and HHAs
- Annual performance based wage increases
- Internal promotion opportunities
- On going incentives and reward program
- Employee of the quarter in each region; Agency employee of the year award
- $100.00 ‘Refer a Friend’ incentive
- Accident, disability, life, vision and other voluntary insurance for employees working 60 days for an average of 20 hrs/week.
- 401K options with 3% employer match
- Health insurance for employees working for one year at an average of 25 hours/week
Join Our Team!!
We are looking forward to continued growth in 2017 and adding to our team of awesome Personal Care Aides! Training for Personal Care Aides is ongoing so please click on the ElderChoice Career Center link and apply now!
Looking for more information on becoming a PCA?